Monday, December 23, 2013

Before Christmas

This will be a short post to wish all my blogger friends A Merry Christmas and A Healthy and Happy New Year!

Here is my Christmas tree! This year I have only two new ornaments ha ha!


"Merry Christmas" stitched last year and finished into an ornament just a few days ago!



That blue snowflake ornie stitched on 28ct navy blue Meran. Sorry, I cannot remember the source of this design!




Stitching News
Not much stitching to report! I just finished Paulette's Mary Sampler and Christine's HAL. Love this sampler, I plan to frame it soon! Sorry, no picture of the hardanger piece. I am procrastinating, to sew it into a drawstring pouch ha ha!


I plan to stitch from my stash in 2014, hopefully I can stick to this resolution ha ha! Will have a new start on New year day, see you then!

Thank you for your visits and lovely comments in 2013! I will leave you with a beautiful picture of A Gingerbread Village!

Happy Holidays!

Hugs,
Ellen


11 comments:

Lisa V said...

Merry Christmas dear friend.

Lillie said...

Merry Christmas to you, may you have a blessed Christmas.

Gorgeous tree with all the ornaments!

Brigitte said...

Your stitching tree looks so beautiful with all these ornaments. And PSS's Mary is gorgeous on that blue fabric. I also plan to stitch from my stash as there are so many great charts that I haven't stitched yet.
Merry Christmas to you, too!

gracie said...

Merry Christmas to you and yours.

Andrea said...

Your tree looks beautiful. There may be only 2 new ornaments but they are lovely ones. A lovely finish too on the sampler, looks fab on the blue fabric.

Have a very Happy Christmas.

Anne said...

Love your ornament finishes Ellen!! Such a pretty tree. Merry Christmas to you too my dear!!

Hugs

Myra said...

Merry Christmas Ellen! Your decorations are lovely. Mary's Sampler looks great on that dark fabric.

JudyC said...

願你佳節快樂!心想事成!judy

Carol said...

Your two new ornaments are so pretty, Ellen! I so love seeing them displayed on your tree. Mary's Sampler is just lovely on the blue...

I wish you every happiness in the coming year!

Sally said...

Lovely ornaments and your Mary's Sampler is so pretty.

Hope you had a wonderful Christmas. Happy New Year!

JudyC said...

新年新希望!天天快樂年年順遂! judy